Getting Started with Online Lessons
Online Lesson Info!
Here is How It Works:
- Register for lessons and indicate your preference for online lessons. You will also be prompted to read the Friendly Fret’s Lesson Policy and return a signed PDF of the Parent Consent Form if applicable.
- Please download my Zoom Conferencing Starter Guide and download the Zoom app that is compatible with your device/ operating system.
- I will contact you by email to set up a free 15-20 minute online session. This allows us to get better acquainted before lessons. We also will use this time to ensure we have a good online connection before our first lesson. I also like to use this time to discuss your goals/interests, answer questions and schedule your first lesson.
- Once we have scheduled your first lesson I will invoice you via Pay Pal (or you can use my tuition page). You may also manage payment via Venmo (be sure to let me know your preference). Please take care of lesson tuition prior to your scheduled lesson.
- On your first lesson: I will email you the link for the zoom online meeting 5 minutes prior to your lesson. Please plan on being online, with your guitar (plugged into an amp if electric) a few minutes prior to your lesson.
- Following your lesson I will share all lesson handouts, media, and weekly objectives in your designated Google Drive folder. I will do my best to send these the same day as your lesson or the following morning at the latest.