Guitar, Bass, Ukulele Lessons
Silver Lake, Mill Creek, Snohomish, Everett, Bothell WA
Friendly Frets Welcome Video
Reviews from Students and Parents
See additional reviews on Yelp
"Where Can I Find Guitar Lessons Near Me?"
Friendly Frets is the music studio of Gordon Tibbits located in Everett Washington. Gordon offers lessons on guitar, bass, and ukulele to kids, teens, and adults. Beginners are always welcome! Gordon also offers online lessons through the zoom conferencing platform which provides students with convenience, savings, and insulation from traffic and pandemics. Prior to our current covid-19 crisis Gordon provided local music lessons at his studio conveniently located a few blocks north of Seattle Hill Road and conveniently located near the communities of Silver Lake, Mill Creek, Snohomish, and Bothell.
The majority of Gordon’s students are starting out as beginners with little or no previous experience. He also is comfortable helping intermediate and advanced level students add new skills to what they have already learned. Gordon starts lessons with students as young as age 7. He also welcomes adult students who maybe once were involved in music years past and want to pick up where they left off. It’s never too late to learn something new!
Gordon is comfortable teaching a wide range of musical styles. Whether it’s electric rock, acoustic folk, or blues bass, Gordon can help you build new skills through learning and playing the songs you love. He offers a teaching approach that is structured, yet flexible enough to accommodate each student’s unique collective interests, desired outcome, and learning approach.
Studying a new instrument always introduces a challenge. Gordon provides his students with applicable tools and concepts necessary for learning a fretted instrument. But in order to ensure success, he also offers patience, encouragement, and coaching that will help support his students and nudge them towards reaching their goals.
Thank you for visiting Friendly Frets in your search for private lessons.
- Visit Gordon’s about page for more info on his experience, qualities, and skills.
- Register for Lessons if you are ready to start learning!
- Contact Gordon If you have additional questions about starting lessons, finding an instrument, or would like talk further about your specific needs, interests, and goals.
- Please visit the Friendly Friends FAQ page for answers to questions often asked by new students and their families.
- The Friendly Frets Resource Page contains Gordon’s blog posts and free lesson material to help you get started learning.